Reach out to LNS: email@example.com
Whether a deponent is located across town, across the country, or halfway across the world, LNS can help you take that deposition and be back at the office in time for lunch.
Our state-of-the-art videoconferencing facilities allow you to increase your efficiency and connect with people around the world without the time, stress, and increasing cost of travel.
- Up to ten people fit comfortably in our facility, and if you have additional counsel elsewhere, we can connect to as many other sites as you need.
- We understand the difficulty of juggling multiple time zones, so our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We handle all setup and testing before your arrival, so all you have to do is show up.
For times when your people are scattered all over—or if you just don’t want to leave your office—LNS offers secure desktop videoconferencing through LiveDeposition.
The most robust streaming deposition service on the market, LiveDeposition is incredibly simple to use, allowing you to stream just video or to access your transcript and exhibits in real time.
- Connect up to 16 people through a secure, password-protected stream
- Communicate with co-counsel through secure individual or group chat
- Stream the realtime transcript directly, with the ability to search, copy-and-paste, or highlight excerpts
- Share exhibits instantly via upload or Dropbox
- No downloads necessary—all you need is a high-speed internet connection, a Web browser, and the Adobe Flash Player
- Linux-, PC-, and Mac-compatible—including iPads
Plus, you can record the video and transcript, allowing you to review them later.
LNS provides great court reporting services. They have been pioneers in new technology and have uncompromising standards for accuracy and professionalism.